Ideas already done in our Big Week or by Life Groups
1. Handing out cookies or gingerbread men at Jaguar Land Rover.
2. Gardening at Youell Court nursing home in Binley
3. Litter picking at local park/woods
4. Tea and homemade cakes party to raise money for a local charity (we have done Coventry MIND and Zoe's place).
5. Moving furniture for Carriers of Hope charity
6. Getting involved in Healing on the streets on a Monday or Saturday lunch time (12-1:15)- contact Vicki Sutton on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on this.
7. Handing out Eaton mess at the memorial park
8. Paying for parking at the hospital, or handing out cookies to staff-Coventry Vineyard has printed card specially for this project.
9. Assisting CAP clients with shopping, meals, gardening etc. (Speak to Ian Burton to get involved with this).
10. Street parties (for the queen's birthday, bonfire night, Christmas carols, New Year's eve, etc)
Please remember that Coventry Vineyard has generic ready printed cards for any give aways, that have the church details on one side, and the words: "This is a small way to say God loves you. We hope it brightens up your day." on the other side. You can arrange to pick some of these up in advance for your project.
Other ideas (many of which have been done in the past):